Saturday, April 26, 2008

Journal & Charm Swaps Received!

I got my 4 x 6 journal swap in the mail yesterday! Woo Hoo! these are beautiful pages! They're much more 'fabricy' than mine. I didn't use too much, but the ones that arrived use fabric as the base and they are all nicely stitched and have inclusions. I guess I'd better get one of my six sewing machines out! Truly, I'm inspired to get going with some fabric and decorative stitching now. Thanks for the great artwork!

My charms arrived yesterday, too! These are amazing! I got 20 back and they all have their own draw. Some are fabric. S0me are beaded. Some are found objects. They're just gorgeous! I can't decide if I actually will make something of these or just display them. A lot of them came on display cards and I hate to remove them and lose their creator info. Oh well, I have time to decide.

Thanks to everyone who participated in these swaps - the work is beautiful. Sometimes it's a crap shoot with a swap, but I'm very pleased with what I received.

No comments: