Sunday, April 27, 2008

Itty Bitty With Wings Book



Yesterday I picked up my Itty Bitty With Wings book swap pages. The swap was done through a fantastic local store Frenzy Stamper. They were great! Traffic was bad, so I arrived about a half hour after they started. I got to meet a few of the participants, but I was hoping to meet more. The swap didn't fill and not everyone got their pages to the store on time, so it wasn't a full 25 pages. Even so, it made a substantial book! So may different styles and takes on a theme. Our youngest swapper was 10 years old - and the page was fabulous! Now Maddie wants to get in on the next one!

I put it together tonight with the Bind-It-All. It's the first time I've used it. I bought it in January as a birthday present to me. That thing works like a charm! I have chunky book from a few years ago that I never bound - you can bet I'll get after that one with this little machine! I watched Debbie use it yesterday and just followed along with what she did. It was a snap. I guess I'll take a look at the DVD to see what else they say about it. But it's easy to use and does a great job. The binding coils make it really easy to embellish the spine. It only took me about 15 minutes to complete the spine.


No comments: