Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hectic Holidays!

Whew! I'm glad that's over! I always said I don't know how people with full time jobs get everything done - and I still don't! The holidays came and went and we decided - very wisely I might add! - that we weren't going to kill ourselves to make it happen. So the tree got put up 4 days before Christmas. Only a third of the decorations got put up. And the cards are still in the box! Our annual Christmas party fell by the wayside this year, too. It was sad, but last year we had 87 people! I would have had to take 2 days off work just to get the food and prep done. Sorry to all my pals out there - I just couldn't make it all happen this year. With a new job, I underestimated what it would take to make the holidays happen. I'll start earlier next year - I promise! Thanks for your understanding! Love and peace to you all and a very prosperous New Year!

No comments: