Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rolodex Cards


Now here's an interesting concept. Rolodex cards as art. What a great mode of display! I've just joined a monthly themed Rolodex card swap. Sounds like fun to me! Our first theme was Black and White. Now this card is a bit more 'scrapbooky' than what I usually do. But I just got a Cuttlebug. Can you tell? LOL! What a neat tool! I really got it for the awesome embossing folder designs they have and I haven't embossed one thing yet! I sure have die cut a lot though! The few people who have seen this card said, "But it's not finished. There aren't any hands on the clock," or "You forgot the hands!" Well, the text on the card says 'Timeless' - so no, there aren't going to be any hands on the clock. I just felt the need to clarify that. It will be interesting to see how this swap unfolds.

2 comments:

dmarie said...

i love it! you are so talented. i can't wait for our class this weekend...i'll bring my finished book to show you on tuesday. have a FUN long weekend...and happy birthday to a great new friend (yes, YOU!!)! :)

Todd said...

this is so cool!! i am having a go at making an ATC out of clay!!
Paz.