Monday, July 28, 2008

More Inchies!


I finished my inchies for the most recent Frenzy Stamper swap. I can hardly believe I had time! I got two sets done before I started working and had three to finish up after. I realize that most people work full time, so I'm not trying to whine by any means. It's just quite a bit of an adjustment for me. I worked 106 hours in the first two weeks, so I was bushed! Anyway, these three sets are the last of them. One set is circles and polka dots. Another is metal. I punched a fleur de lis, mounted it on the inchie, covered it with aluminum tape, coated it with india ink, then lightly sanded the raised edges. The last set is the 'anything goes' set. I cut the hearts from the leftover phone book pages from my last journal swap. I really like this one.

3 comments:

Todd said...

We miss Frenzy Stamper and Debbie!! There is a lovely little stamp shop here near the Plaza that we go to when we need our "fix." Please greet Debbie the next time you see her from Randy & Todd!!
Your INCHIES are soooooo great!! Are you gonna post all the different ones you get from the swap??
Peace,
Todd

Anonymous said...

hey karen!
i found you (and maddie). i LOVE your inchies! i might have to trek to frenzy stamper to check it out...just what i need...more "stuff"...but i'm trying to find my creative self!!

I'M super happy that you have a job now...HHE is lucky to have you! peace...

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Love your blog, I send the link to all my friends and they love your art.
Miss your blog updates, but glad to know my son at school is in good hands.