Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inchies!


Inchies are all the rage right now and I've just jumped into the fray! I've got to get 5 sets done by the first of August - no sweat! These are the neatest little pieces of art going! Each one is a 1" square and must be original - no copies - and have at least two layers to them. I thought it would be a PITA to work this small, but it's actually really fun! Here are my first two sets - Black and White and 'Word.' For B&W I used a zettiology stamp - Maddie calls this one "Fat Little Bee Man." The dots are done with a Sharpie poster paint pen. For Inspire, I did a Simple Solution background with pink and yellow pear ex, stamped the word and added a square brad. It's simple, but pretty.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Your INCHIES are fabulous! How fun!! Glad to have found your blog. Maddie looks so cute as a punker! How fun!
Peace,
Todd

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Your entire Blog is a 'Work of Art'.!! Looks fantastic. You are truely an awesome, and creative artist!! Love to look and admire. Laurel