Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me!




Today marks the 17th anniversary of the best day of my life. It's the day I married my fantastic husband. I could never in my wildest dreams have asked for a man that is more compassionate, thoughtful, endearing or loving. He is everything I could ever want and more. He's an awesome father - I often say he's a better mother than I am! He's calm, level-headed and my best friend in the whole world. He knows how I feel about him, but I felt the need to share it with the world today. My public declaration. This picture was taken about 18 years ago, but the love is still there and even stronger than it was then. When I think of us, this is the image that appears in my head.
Love you long time, my love - forever and ever!

K-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my gosh!! how sweet!! happy anniversary...congratulations! that is a cute picture (i think we called that hairdo a bilevel instead of a mullet back then, didn't we? i had one, too!). hope you had a great day with your great hubby!!

Todd said...

Happy anniversary!!
Love the tacks and the pics too!!
Peace!
Todd