Monday, February 23, 2009

...and a couple of tra la la's



.....that's how we pass the time away in the merry ol' land of Oz! Oz Book swap page here. Guess my theme? Can't quite put your finger on it, huh? Well, okay - I'll tell you. It's the Poppy Fields! I know - that was a tough one - you'll get it next time. This book will have 20 pages, all with a Wizard of Oz theme. This ought to be a really good one. Aside from being one of my all time favorite movies, there is just so much rich material there for interpretation. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it'll be a beauty!

O- lee-um. O-LEE'-um. O-lee-um. O-LEE'-um. 'nuff said.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Wonderful!! What a great theme!!
Paz!

dmarie said...

i LOVE your poppies. can't wait to see the book!

margil said...

I love your work--especially the tags! Check out my blog:http://fudgebuckets.blogspot.com/
I have awarded you a Kreativ Blogger Award!